Monday, February 10, 2014

It's been way too long

I downloaded this app on my iPad in hopes that I would start to blog a little more. Not that anyone reads this anymore but for my own personal benefit. Back in August I joined the biggest loser contest at my gym. I lost just over 19 lbs total and met a lot of great people. Now after the holidays and going back to normal life I am only down 14 lbs down. I have really enjoyed the classes at the gym. My favorite now include spin class and circuit. I also was in the top 5 of most % lost. I can tell that I am a lot stronger but my nutrition is down the toilet. Seriously, I don't know why that is the worst part of trying to lose is weight. Even when I was doing the biggest loser I had more cheat days then I should have. So here I am.... Again... Committing once more to get this weight off once and for all. Today, I woke up at the crack of dawn and went to the gym to my circuit class. Good thing I have my good friend Dina to meet me there or else I would never make it there alone. I did good with the nutrition until lunch time. Hehehe but seriously, I didn't eat TOO much junk food at home. But when I went home, it was a whole different story. So some short term goals I have is to move more at work and make sure I drink all my water and eat my fruits and vegetables. I can't say I will completely cut off the sugar because in three days I will just binge and eat the house down. Plus my work constantly has treats and caterings so I need to figure out something that works for me. Baby steps baby steps. 

So an update on the kiddos... Kason is now in the butterflies and loves it. He has he biggest crush on a little girl named Camrie and he tells me on a daily basis that he is going to marry her. We we're at the store the other day and he told me he wanted to get her a valentine and I told him he couldn't because it might make the other girls feel bad the. He said, "well I can just take it to her house." He is the biggest sweetheart and i am so grateful to have him. Last week mark brought the kids to my work for lunch and there is this older guy there I will call "Joe". Well Jason spilled his drink  so joe came over to clean it up. Kason says, "joe is old but he is fast. I know why he is fast, because he doesn't want to lose his job." He has to be the most observant 4 years old I know. Hr just may follow in his mummy's footsteps in a career in HR. :) camryn is doing great. She is still in the bumblebee class and loving every second of it. She especially loves her best friends, Tessa, Harper, Jocelyn, Kyren, and many more. She is the teachers big helper and she is alwys helping the younger kids feel welcome. She is my little mother and I could not be more proud of my little CJ. Wlp I guess that is it for today. I will be back tomorrow to update on my new goals. P.s... Don't mind my typos. I am on the iPad and too tired to proof read it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment